Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Mini Habits Day 10

1. Be thankful- I am thankful that I was able to remain fully engaged in meaningful work all day today and therefore the lack of sleep last night did not dramatically decrease my productivity.

2. Exercise- I am going to count the walking to and from the many places I went today as my 1 minute of exercise. 

3. Blog- Today I went to buy diapers, wipes and pull ups for my soon to be visiting niece and nephew.  I realized I know nothing about choosing these things.  I ended up going by brand recognition for the diapers, preference for no fragrance for the wipes and had not real criteria for selecting the pull-ups.  In fact I am not even sure they are actually pull ups, though the animated cartoon photo was the most similar one to pull ups.  Fingers crossed I got the correct stuff.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home