Thursday, April 17, 2014

Mini Habits Day 5

1. Be thankful for one thing- I am thankful for the wonderful life of my brother-in-law's grandmother who departed this world today.  She created a family who made my brother-in-law the good person he is.

2.  Cardio or weight lifting for 1 minute- I did 35 squats for 65 seconds.  
3. Blog 25 words per day- I really appreciate the great feedback and help I have received from my friends during this evaluation season.  Writing is something that benefits from multiple sets of eyes, ideas and different perspectives.  While the evaluation time is always a logistics challenge, thanks to the crap technology we are forced to use for documenting our evaluations, I did not struggle for content.  This year I had so many things to write about that filling the pages was simple, but honing it into a coherent story that explained why I can do cartwheels on water so the promotion boards will look favorably on me was harder.  Much harder.  I think I am almost there though, and thus, another evaluation season might soon come to a successful end. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home