Saturday, April 19, 2014

Mini Habits Day 7

1. Be thankful- Today I am thankful for my family and the ability to video Skype and audio communicate with them regularly.  The children are growing up so quickly, and I appreciate that they still have time to talk to me and share news and information about their days and interests.

2. Workout- I did a 30 minute elliptical workout, and then spent another 15 minutes working on my elliptical machine so that it will continue to function.

3. Blog- I was really pleased today to get approval for my summer PCS travel this morning, but must admit that it left a bad taste in my mouth the way it all had to happen.  Why did it have to be so stressful and why did people in the department have to be so mean in the process.  I realize that everyone has good and bad days, and that may impact a person's ability to be customer service helpful, but I feel like we owe it to our customers to put that aside and be as open and kind as the rules allow us to be.  Hiding behind rules or laziness about how to help people is not effective in the short or long or karmic term.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home