Monday, April 14, 2014

Mini Habits Day 2

First a review of my mini habit progress:


1.       Be thankful for one thing-
I am thankful for the fun friends I have around the world.  Today a friend received a gift I sent him, and enjoyed the humor in it so much that he posted a funny note on Facebook about it. 

2.       Blog 25 words per day- See below.

3.       Cardio or weight lifting for 1 minute-

I was not awake early enough to work out this morning, thanks to a mid-night period of awakeness, but I still managed to get a mini workout in tonight and check off my goal.  I did 1 minute of squats, which is a surprisingly aerobic thing.  35 squats in 67 seconds.  In addition to this period of activity I also carried groceries and boxes and did a bunch of walking around to different meetings, so all in all quite an active day. 

 
It is annual review time at the office, that time of year when one has to create prose that makes one sound like one can walk on water without drowning while also managing to sound modest.  Because the 2013 review session was so super busy, the writing this year was easier than usual, I just hope that my last round of inspiration for my last staff member is able to spring forth early tomorrow morning so I can complete the first round and get them into the review panels on time before this week's activities get too crazy busy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home