Sunday, April 13, 2014

Tackling Mini Habits 1-3

I have been reading the book Mini Habits, Smaller Habits, Bigger Results by Stephen Guise. It has been an eye opening book and it motivated me to come back to writing on my blog.  One chapter in the book asks the reader to make a list of mini habits that the reader would like to develop, and then start 2-3 of them.  I brainstormed a list of 27 ideas, then was at a loss of where to start.  Then I decided to sort them by alphabetic order and start at the top of the list.  Therefore my first three mini habits to tackle are:


1.       Be thankful for one thing-
I am thankful for the fun 3D puzzle of the Taj Mahal that I completed today.  Thanks to my friend for sending it to me for Xmas and to my friend Ping for being there for most of the construction.

2.       Blog 25 words per day-
I just did that above, and will be back each day with my thoughts.

3.       Cardio or weight lifting for 1 minute-
I did this on the elliptical machine today.  Feeling good, as that is actually day 7 of that mini habit.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home