Saturday, May 17, 2014

Mini Habits Day 20

1. I am thankful for the interesting people with whom I spent the morning celebrating World Telecommunications and Information Society Day.

2. I had a great 30 min elliptical workout and ended with many sets of free weights.

3. Today I started planning for my next packout and move.  First, the moving companies came to review the things I will be moving so they can give my office a quote for the work.  Both companies sent very nice, knowledgeable people who asked good questions.  I wish them well on their quotes.  Then I started going through things to see what items I have to donate to the charitable drive at the office on Monday.  With very little effort I was able to come up with two boxes of clothing and housewares that will leave my home to bring joy to someone else.  Tomorrow I will search for more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home