Monday, May 12, 2014

Mini Habits Day 16

1. I am thankful for the amazing fun I had with my wonderful guests!

2. I worked out today trying to fix my elliptical machines.  It was a failure so tomorrow I will shift to another workout effort.

3. Saying goodbye to my final houseguest today was bittersweet and going back to work after being away for a few weeks was painful.  I had such a good time and learned a lot about myself over the past few weeks of visitors.  I enjoy both having people around and having my quiet me time.  I am happy that I have chosen not to have children, while appreciating the wonderful times that I have with my nieces and nephews and the other wonderful children in my life.  Getting out of my rut and seeing Brunei with new eyes was also a great experience.  I have been very lucky to be assigned here in order to learn about the unique country that it is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home