Thursday, May 15, 2014

Mini Habits Day 19

1. I am grateful that I enjoyed getting absolutely soaked by a crazy rainstorm after lunch today.

2. I worked out by splashing in puddles as I dashed from lunch to office and by lugging around the heavy supplies for our various social events tomorrow.

3. The way different people in different countries think is fascinating.  One of the things I enjoy most, while also being frustrated by it at times, is the different perspectives that drive decision-making in different places.  The aspect that frustrates me most, and is common across many places, is the defensive crouch.  Every person and every nation makes mistakes.  Pretending that one does not make mistakes is living in denial and prevents one from learning on how to do things better in the future.  Pointing fingers about issues is also frustrating to me.  If one sees something that should change, why focus on blame?  Why not focus on how to do things better and encourage changes in behavior?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home