Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Mini Habits Day 18

1. I am grateful for my wonderfully capable of home repair friend William for his help getting the new pieces of my elliptical machine put onto the machine and the machine actually functioning better than it did when I first put it together more than a year ago.

2. Thanks to #1, I was able to do a flawless 15 minutes on the elliptical machine this evening!

3. It is always so amazing how much easier things go when you have the right tools to do the job and enough practical experience to know how to make the pieces fit together logically.  This is not only true for home repairs, but also for really everything in life.  I appreciate the skills I have learned in different jobs and schools that allow me to have diverse tools and practical experiences to apply in so many different aspects of my world.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home