Monday, May 26, 2014

Mini Habits Day 28

1. I am thankful to have traveled with my own snorkel and fin kit.

2. I spent 4 hours snorkeling today- lots of amazing exercise!

3. Snorkeling is truly an amazing form of meditation.  I got completely lost in the visual beauty of the coral and the sand and the swirling of the water and sunlight.  And the fish...thousands and thousands of them of various colors and shapes and sizes and shimmers.  The ones who were curious about me, and swam close to check me out, and the ones who were scared and darted away.  The plants that peep out of the coral, until I get to close and retract quickly from me in fear.  The beauty of the environment, living peacefully, coexisting and supporting.  Peaceful.

1 Comments:

At 11:28 AM, Anonymous Stephen said...

Hi!

It's great you're doing this. I'm the author of Mini Habits. I went snorkeling in Kauai, Hawaii a little over a year ago and I know exactly what you mean! It's so amazing!

Keep up the good work!

Cheers,
Stephen

 

Post a Comment

<< Home