Thursday, June 12, 2014

Mini Habits Day 46

1. I am thankful that advil is able to take the worst of the pain away in this painful time of the month.  So much better than when it used to require a couple of bottles of wine and really hard pain meds.

2. I worked out for 20 minutes on the elliptical this morning.  I also did my one sun salutation.

3. As I go through many farewells and conversations about farewells, I am grateful that I have had these two years in Brunei to meet such wonderful people.  Whether it is joking about various world religious habits with people from 5-6 different religions at a lunch or talking about mutual postings served or about to be served or waiting for guests of honor to depart a reception so we can depart within protocol and comparing notes about meetings or conversations or news events, all of these things have made me a better informed person.  I appreciate all that I learn from my friends.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home