Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Mini Habits Day 40-45

1. Each day I have thought about something that I have been thankful for before going to sleep.

2. I have worked out at least one minute, and usually 30-40 minutes each day, and I have started a new mini habit of at least one sun salutation each day while I try to limber myself up for more yoga poses.

3. I have been writing a lot at work and posting on facebook so I have not had anything specific to blog about.  I am pondering switching this mini habit to something a bit more productive and important for me at this time.  The reality is that I cannot blog about the more important parts of my life because of professional obligations and limitations, so perhaps journaling or another form a writing would be a better mini habit for me at this time in my life.  I will ponder this for a while before I decide though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home