Friday, May 30, 2014

Mini Habits Day 32

1. I am grateful that my wonderful friend introduced me to Ms. Fischer's Mysteries and that I had some time tonight to enjoy an episode or two.

2. I woke up early this morning and did my 30 minutes on the elliptical machine.

3. I read a news article today about a school where the yearbook photos were altered to put more clothing on some of the female students.  The article made me exceptionally angry- unless the girls were actually naked in the photos, what right did the school have to make changes to their appearance in the book that is supposed to be their memory of their school days?  While I wish, when I look at my yearbook photos, that I had made different clothing choices when I was having school photos, it is a documentation of who I was at the time and that has shaped who I am now.  To have someone make the decision to change my history without consulting me would really anger me and I can understand why these young ladies are upset.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home