Thursday, June 05, 2014

Mini Habits Day 37 and 38

1. I am thankful for my ability to do conference calls from home and for the opportunity to watch The Paradise, a really entrancing TV show from the BBC.

2. I did a 15 minute elliptical workout yesterday and 30 minutes today.

3. I had a late night last night thanks to my webinar, and so I shut down my computer and could not be bothered to open it up again to document my mini habits yesterday.  However, I stopped and thought about it as I was falling asleep and remembered that I am empowered to make my own rules and it is completely within my purview to decide I am going to document two days at one time.  Happy 95th anniversary of the right to vote American women!  That is all I have to say for two days :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home