Sunday, March 06, 2005

Clever billboards

In the daily walk to work, I am often struck by the wonders of the Kathmandu street life. One of the first things I noticed was a small little billboard, posted just on the curve of Lazimpat by the Japanese Embassy.

The clever tagline "100% pure vodka. Purer than most of your thoughts."

Every day I meant to take my camera and capture it, but forgot to do so until after someone had already taken a marker to this lovely woman's tooth, thus making the tagline even more ironic.

Check it out in my ofoto album: http://www.ofoto.com/I.jsp?c=16nw59zt.6oqxihmt&x=0&y=syvai3

It is gone now, torn down to make way for the next clever advert, but it will always live in my head as I walk by that corner on my way to work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home